House of Fisher and hof Living Managing Director Trine Oestergaard was invited to appear as a panelist and expert by Serviced Apartment News to discuss the ‘evolving business models post-Covid’ on 15th April 2021.
Trine was in good company alongside Larry Korman (President, aka), Max Walker-Williams (Founder, Walker & Williams), Ben Russell (Acquisition & Investment Director, City ID) and host George Sell (Editor, Serviced Apartment News).
Evolving business models post-Covid
Fascinating insights and opinions were shared by the panel, each presenting their unique experiences and insights. Topics for discussion included:
- How has the pandemic affected your business over the last year and what have you done to adapt?
- What have been your key learnings from the pandemic and what permanent changes will occur in your business as a result?
- When and how will business travel return?
- Flexible lengths of stays – are we now a one-night to one-year industry?
- Capitalising on increased awareness to boost leisure business
- Marketing to new guest demographics (leisure, students, residential lettings, etc)
- How distribution networks are being reshaped
- Investors and lenders – has their view on the sector changed?
Click here to watch the recording of the webinar and discover the evolving business models post-Covid for the serviced apartment and aparthotel sector.