Join our #HOFfamily!
As the market leader in serviced apartments and aparthotels in the Thames Valley we are always looking for talented, enthusiastic and hard working people to join our #HOFfamily, whether it be at our head office in Theale or in our Operations team across the Thames Valley.
We offer a great family and friendly culture, where learning and development is at the heart of our business. With many staff benefits and little treats, this is truly an exciting company to be part of! Please see our list of vacant positions below:
Staff benefits include:
Do you want to join the #HOFfamily?
We are looking for a Guest Services Coordinator / Receptionist to join our #HOFfamily
We are looking for a Guest Services Coordinator to join our fantastic team at our flagship aparthotel 100 Kings Road, in Reading. House of Fisher is a successful, expanding company in the emerging serviced-apartment/apart-hotel market providing flexible-stay accommodation. Our apart-hotel at 100 Kings Road in Reading offers a reception/front desk managing 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What you can expect as a Guest Services Coordinator:
- To be the first point of contact for all guests residing in House of Fisher apartments, providing remote customer service by responding to guest enquires in a timely manner.
- Meet and greet clients at 100 Kings Road, conducting check ins, check outs.
- Solve as many guest queries as possible remotely, offering resolutions to issues quickly and efficiently
- Complaint resolution with the assistance of department managers.
- Work with the Housekeeper Manager to ensure that cleaning standards are maintained.
- Ensure the cleaning standards and presentation of the communal areas.
- Ensure that maintenance issues are reported and dealt with, ensuring a timely resolution.
- Where needed, organising external contractors.
- Liaise with HOF departments to ensure the smooth running of operations.
- Act as a custodian of the entire portfolio whilst on duty.
- Take payments and reservations out of normal office hours.
- Keep record of handover relating to all properties for other shifts and management.
- Key control for contractors and suppliers.
- Stay up to date with regards to training of the different locations.
- Any other administration jobs that may be required.
The ideal applicant should have the following skills:
- Previous experience in customer facing roles, hospitality/hotels in not essential but is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral [Must have a good command and understanding of the English language]
- Previous use of dedicated systems used for reporting and administrative tasks.
- Strong customer service ethic.
- Can-do attitude.
- Organised and proactive.
- Able to recognise high standards and an eye for detail.
- Level headed, calm and pragmatic.
- Basis health & safety understanding.
Benefits of joining the HOF family:
- Thorough training programme.
- Uniform provided.
- Great working conditions are offered.
- Opportunities for career development with internal promotion encouraged.
- Discounted accommodation
If you would like to be considered please send your CV giving your career history and current salary. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000.00-£21,600.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Reading, RG1 3BY: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Please complete the form below and upload your CV
Revenue and Reservations Manager