Join our #HOFfamily!
As the market leader in serviced apartments and aparthotels in the Thames Valley we are always looking for talented, enthusiastic and hard working people to join our #HOFfamily, whether it be at our head office in Theale or in our Operations team across the Thames Valley.
We offer a great family and friendly culture, where learning and development is at the heart of our business. With many staff benefits and little treats, this is truly an exciting company to be part of! Please see our list of vacant positions below:
Staff benefits include:
Do you want to join the #HOFfamily?
Reservations Executive: Full Time, Salary £19,500 per year + bonus + benefits + pension scheme
Salary + bonus + benefits + pension scheme
House of Fisher is a successful, expanding company in the emerging serviced-apartment/apart-hotel market providing flexible-stay accommodation for the corporate and leisure sector. We are the largest operator of premium serviced apartments in Berkshire and the South East.
Reporting to the Reservations Team Leader, you will be an integral member of the Reservations Team, assisting with bookings over the phone, via email and live chat, providing an exceptional reservations experience for our Guests and agents while maximising occupancy in line with budget expectations.
You will liaise with internal departments to maintain and develop excellent communications. There is also opportunity to develop and enhance existing and new customer relations through consistently high standards of customer service.
Experience within a similar role is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
• Exceptional telephone manner as well as being a natural communicator
• Excellent written skills and a good command of spoken English
• Highly professional and articulate at all times
• Attention to detail and advanced administration skills
• Proficient time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
• Highly motivated, proactive and an excellent team player
• Strong working knowledge of reservations systems and processes
• Working knowledge of a PMS system
• Knowledge of the Serviced Apartment industry
• Proven negotiation skills and a strong customer services ethic
To apply, please send your CV including full career history and current salary details.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,500.00 per year
Please complete the form below and upload your CV
Could this be you? Feel you have the right skills and want to join our team?
Guest Service Coordinator
Reservations Team Leader