Last updated: 22 May 2023
We understand that your pet is just as much a part of the family as other members, and we are delighted to provide some comforts of home while staying with House of Fisher. We are pleased to welcome pets at the following House of Fisher’s properties, for stays of a minimum of 7 nights:
100 Kings Road, Reading
City Wall House, Reading
Beneficial House, Bracknell
Central House, Camberley
Central Gate, Newbury
Athena Court, Maidenhead
In order to accommodate this element and to ensure the comfort of all our guests, please review the below policy points.
- Up to medium sized pets only, under 66lbs/30kg
- Pet must be house trained and appropriately controlled by guest
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements and have a pet insurance
- Pet must have mandatory vaccines and up to date with flea and worming treatments (records may be asked for)
- A maximum of 2 pets per apartment
- We need to know the type of animal(s) (note we reserve the right to not accept dangerous animals)
- Pet must be kept on a leash and/or under control when in public areas and immediately outside the property (pets are not allowed on the balconies, out of window or on roof)
- Pet must only be left alone in apartment if in a pet carrier or crate. Note all small mammals/rodents must be in a cage at all times.
- Pets will not be allowed in the lounge or on the terrace at 100 Kings Road
- Guest is responsible for cleaning up after their pet in the House of Fisher property and the surrounding areas.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be restricted so as not to disturb other guests.
- Guest is responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- We ask for a deposit of £300 (per apartment) at the time of booking. House of Fisher reserves the right to charge for any damages out of the deposit, otherwise this shall be returned after the apartment inspection on departure.
- A one-off cleaning fee of £75 +VAT will be added to the account. Guide dogs are exempt for this charge.
- Please advise our Reservation team in advance (24hrs) of your ‘pet-booking’. Pet bookings are only accepted at the above properties and is subject to availability (we reserve the rights to set a limit of pet bookings per property to avoid any conflicts)
- If staying long term (7+ nights) we ask that you discuss your weekly service clean in advance with our Guest Services team to find a reasonable solution around the pet’s whereabout during this clean.
- We ask that you discuss your weekly service clean in advance with our Guest Services team to find a reasonable solution around the pet’s whereabouts during this clean.
- Our Guest Services team can assist with information on walking routes, local pet shops, vets and pet sitter services.
- All animals need to covered by this form, including visiting pets, otherwise not allowed in our apartments.
In the event of failing to adhere to this policy, please see our regular Terms & Conditions with regards to evictions and loss of deposit.