Last updated: 1 February 2021
We understand that your cat or dog etc. is just as much a part of the family as other members and we are delighted to provide some comforts of home while staying with House of Fisher. We are pleased to welcome pets at House of Fisher’s Bracknell property Beneficial House.
In order to accommodate this element and to ensure the comfort of all our guests, please review the below policy points.
- Small pets only, under 33lbs/15kg
- Pet must be house trained and appropriately controlled by guest
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements and have a pet insurance
- A maximum of 2 pets per apartment
- Pet must be kept on a leash and/or under control when in public areas
- Pets must not be left unattended.
- Guest is responsible for cleaning up after their pet in the House of Fisher property and the surrounding areas.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be restricted so as not to disturb other guests.
- Guest is responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- We ask for a deposit of £150 (per apartment) at the time of booking. House of Fisher reserves the right to charge for any damages out of the deposit, otherwise this shall be returned after the apartment inspection on departure.
- A one off cleaning fee of £50 +VAT will be added to the account (per pet, a maximum of 2 pets per apartment). Guide dogs are exempt for this charge.
- Please advise our Reservation team in advance (24hrs) of your ‘pet-booking’. Pet bookings are only accepted at the Beneficial House property and is subject to availability.
- If staying long term (7+ nights) we please ask that the pet is absent during the weekly service clean (dedicated days will be allocated on your arrival)
- Our Guest Services team can assist with information on walking routes, local pet shops and pet sitter services.
- In the event of failing to adhere to this policy, please see our regular Terms & Conditions with regards to evictions and loss of deposit.