We are extremely proud to have achieved the highly regarded ISAAP ‘compliance assured’ accreditation. We have been awarded this accreditation for over seven years with ISAAP and ASAP, (ISAAP superseded ASAP accreditations).
What is the ISAAP Quality Accreditation Programme?
The Quality Accreditation Programme is the leading global quality assessment, reporting, recognition, and accreditation system for the serviced accommodation, corporate housing, and executive suites sectors of the hospitality industry. ISAAP Accreditation covers 25 countries, over 200 cities and over 100,000 apartments.
What does ISAAP Compliance entail?
The ASAP (Association of Serviced Apartment Providers) states: Compliance is an administrative process designed to provide assurance that the provider meets prescribed criteria in areas such as safety, security, and duty of care, and also meets the minimum acceptable online customer review score.
What are the areas of focus of ISAAP Compliance?
This accreditation recognition award confirms that we have achieved the necessary level of compliance in the following seven key areas;
- Health & Safety Management: House of Fisher operates in ways which comply with health and safety regulations, protecting our employees, and our guests.
- Fire Risk Management: House of Fisher’s guests stay in buildings which are fully risk-assessed and meet all fire safety requirements.
- Insurance: House of Fisher have appropriate insurance cover for Public and Employer’s Liability.
- Security: House of Fisher provides accommodation in buildings which are secure and safe. Our general data is managed securely and in compliance with GDPR regulations.
- Migrant Workers: House of Fisher’s recruitment and vetting procedures are effective and compliant.
- Illegal & Antisocial Behaviour: House of Fisher does everything possible to minimise the risk of breaches of peace, and the law, by guests.
- Discrimination: House of Fisher demonstrate compliance with relevant legislation, and protection against unfounded allegations.
Our latest accreditation is yet another reason why our guests can stay with confidence at House of Fisher. With 24/7 Guest Service support from our award-winning team, and typically 30% more space than a standard hotel room, House of Fisher is the leading owner-operator of aparthotels and serviced apartments in the Thames Valley. You can view our extensive range of locations here.