House of Fisher MD, Trine Oestergaard-Stafford, was interviewed for the Serviced Apartment News July Podcast as a Serviced Apartment sector expert.
The podcast is hosted by Felicity Cousins, assistant editor at Serviced Apartment News.
Trine, who has over 24 years of hospitality experience, is well placed to draw upon her experience to forecast the changing requirements of business and leisure travellers.
Amongst the many topics covered during the interview, Trine discusses:
- What she has learnt from the last two years (since the arrival and impact of COVID).
- How the sector is adapting and changing to new trends.
- How the GDS needs a shake up.
- How sustainability must be more than just a conversation.
- Future development and expansion plans for House of Fisher, including two new aparthotels in the pipeline.
Click here to listen and discover many interesting sector insights from one of the Serviced Apartment’s leading figures.