We are proud to achieve ‘compliance assured’ and ‘quality accredited’ provider awards from ISAAP. These highly respected ISAAP awards supersede the previous ASAP awards, whose quality accreditation programme we have passed for the last five years. This relates to the 2018/19 award.
This accreditation recognition award confirms that we have achieved the necessary level of compliance in the following 7 key areas of focus:
- Health & Safety Management: House of Fisher operates in ways which deliver compliance with health and safety regulations, thus protecting employees and guests.
- Fire Risk Management: House of Fisher’s guests stay in buildings which are fully risk-assessed and meet all fire safety requirements.
- Insurance: House of Fisher have appropriate insurance cover for Public and Employer Liability.
- Security: House of Fisher provide accommodation in buildings which are secure and safe. Our general data is managed securely and in compliance with GDPR regulations.
- Migrant Workers: House of Fisher’s recruitment and vetting procedures are effective and compliant.
- Illegal & Antisocial Behaviour: House of Fisher does everything possible to minimise the opportunity for breaches of the peace and of the law by guests.
- Discrimination: House of Fisher demonstrate compliance with relevant legislation and protection against unfounded allegations.
Additionally, as a ReviewPro subscriber, our guest feedback is assessed to ensure we meet the required levels of quality and comfort.
Our Serviced Apartments and Aparthotels all feature on the dedicated ‘stay with confidence‘ ASAP website, recognition of the high standards we achieve. House of Fisher is pleased to be active ASAP members and take the quality of our services, apartments and compliance very seriously, in order to ensure the safety and best stay possible for our guests; in essence, we provide that extra confidence for the corporate bookers and alike.